Business Insurance in Phoenix and Glendale, AZ and the Surrounding Areas
Think back on how long it took you to build a business you are proud of. How much money did you have to invest? What is the value that your business provides your family and your community now? The answers to all of these questions are probably massive, and they represent the idea that your business is not something that you can afford to lose. Properly designed commercial insurance benefits will be there to help you recover from a multitude of problems that might cause your business to face financial strain in the first place.
Here at Ayala Insurance we believe in helping every client design customized, personalized business insurance benefits. We know that you might face significant setbacks in the event of unexpected operational issues, but we’ll make sure that your insurance can be there to help you pick up the pieces and move on successfully.
Call us at 602-277-1900 or request your free commercial insurance quote now!
Common Business Insurance Questions
What is business insurance?
No business is perfect, and no business is infallible. It takes work to keep your company up and running, but it only takes one disaster—like a lawsuit, fire, severe weather or theft of property—to cause unsustainable damage from which you won’t be able to recover.
By having business insurance, you’ll be better able to withstand the personal and financial harm done by unexpected hazards in your operations. With the right benefits there to support you, you will be able to have financial assistance when recovering from the trouble you experienced. That way, you won’t have to spend critical company funds and experience operational setbacks just because an issue occurred.
What does business insurance cover?
Business insurance is not a single policy like homeowners, auto or life insurance. Rather, it’s an umbrella term that refers to numerous commercial insurance options that the average business might need.
It’s up to you to find the optimized combination of benefits for your needs. Some of the policies that you can enroll in with our help include:
- Commercial property insurance: If something damages physical property—such as your building or possessions—then this coverage can help you repair or replace them.
- General liability insurance: This covers the business in the event it causes property damage or bodily injuries to another party, like a client or vendor.
- Business interruption insurance: This helps you pay the bills if you must temporarily close after a damaging accident.
- Commercial auto insurance: When the company owns vehicles, this coverage will supply the requisite physical damage, liability and other benefits to help the company afford the costs of wrecks or other vehicle hazards.
- Workers compensation insurance: If an employee gets hurt on the job, they are often eligible for workers compensation. It will supply them supplementary income during their recovery.
- Errors & omissions insurance: Professional advice or mistakes could cause clients a financial loss. This coverage can compensate them on behalf of the business.
- Surety bonds: If you are contractually bound to certain clients, then bonds will guarantee them that you will repay them if you cannot meet your obligations.
Of course, there are many other policies available that are designed to protect you against specific risks and liabilities. These include:
- Inland Marine Insurance
- Employment Practices Liability Insurance (EPLI)
- Products/Completed Operations Liability Insurance
- Cyber Liability Insurance
- Umbrella Liability Insurance
- Hired/Non-owned Auto Liability Coverage
Small business owners can benefit financially by bundling their essential coverage into a business owners policy (BOP). The BOP is designed for small operations, and allows you to get several benefits (property, general liability, business interruption) in one place and at one price.
How much business insurance do I need?
Your business is unique, even when compared to your nearest competitor. Therefore, your insurance needs are going to have to be hyper-customized to your operations. They will also have to conform to your pricing points so that they don’t strain your overhead. Our agents will work hand in hand with you to optimize the benefits within your portfolio in ways that offer you tailored coverage limits, deductibles, endorsements and other terms.
What will my business insurance benefits cost?
Numerous factors can influence the price of your commercial insurance, and all of your different plans will have different costs, based both on the coverage you choose and the risk factors that the insurer assumes by covering you.
We understand that you might have concerns about the burden that your benefits will have on your overhead costs, but we are committed to working with you to get you the coverage that offers you the best value on the market.